Am 13.08.2014 22:13, schrieb Andreas Stieger:
Hi,

On 13/08/14 21:04, Thomas Martitz wrote:
svnrdump load, though, errors out at revision 6 with "Too many open
files" error. I checked with strace and svnrdump is open()ing a huge
amount of files.

The command line is (note that the target repository is local) as per
svn book:
svnrdump dump svn://svnserver/path/to/repo | svnrdump load
file:///home/me/repo

Is there any reason why you don't use svnadmin load for the second part?

Andreas

I wasn't aware that svnadmin can load svnrdump created dumps (perhaps a hint in the svnrdump section of the would be helpful). Thanks you for this advice.

I will try it with svnadmin load. But I don't know yet whether we'll need to target to a real remote machine in the actual use case. I used the local repository in my example above because I'm playing locally with svnrdump.

Shouldn't the svnrdump issue be investigated regardless?

Best regards.