On 16.03.2015 16:34, Branko Čibej wrote:> On 16.03.2015 15:58, Marc Strapetz wrote:
 From my experiments with Subversion 1.9 binaries and the listed
changes in the release notes, Subversion 1.9 seems to be backwards
compatible with Subversion 1.8 working copies. Is that correct?

There are no schema changes, but 1.9 is faster at many working copy
operations due to more optimized queries.

Does that mean than an "svn upgrade" should still be invoked to get these optimized queries?

-Marc