On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 7:21 AM, Chandra, Ramesh H.S. IN BLR STS
<ramesh.chan...@siemens.com> wrote:

>             NOTE : In our company, there is a policy that internet access
> will not be given to machines having Ubuntu OS. So, I cannot use “apt-get
> install <Package name>” .

You need to talk to your admins about setting up an internal Ubuntu
apt mirror. It requires some internal disk space, and say 100 Gig to
mirror a few versions of designated Ubuntu repositories, and a regular
cron job to update the mirror. I publish some for Scientific Linux and
EPEL repositories at https://github.com/nkadel/nkadel-rsync-scripts,
and I'd welcome updates to support Ubuntu.