On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Aaron Friesen <afrie...@spirae.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I have been tasked with setting up a mirror of several repositories with
> write-through back to the master.

What is your engineering time worth? Wandisco publishes a very nice
multi-master setup that does precisely this, at
http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/multisiteplus. It can be a real
advantage to have a responsible commercial vendor to keep your tools
up-to-date for you, rather than to do so manually and be encouraged to
integrate local confusing tuning that is unsupportable in the long
term.

Been there, done that, got paid a lot of consulting money for cleaning
up after it.