just remove the *=

On 10/8/15 10:19 PM, Eric Johnson wrote:
I don't see any obvious oversights. Check your Apache log files to see what's in the error log.

Eric.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 7:41 AM, Ranjeet Singh <ranjeetsinghsal...@gmail.com <mailto:ranjeetsinghsal...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Team,

    I have installed SVN in my linux box and I am using version 1.6.11
    (r934486) of SVN and I am facing some problem with the configuration.

    I have created one repository named as KH and earlier i have given
    the read all access in auth file - like this

    [groups]
    support_rw = ranjeet, rahul, monika, devesh

    [KH:/]

    * = r
    @support_rw = rw

    and now I wanted to delete remove everyone to read this directory
    so i did this

    [KH:/]

    * =

    @support_rw = rw

    And now i am not able to login into my directory.

    I have read some articles about it. I have also checked my
    subversion.conf file in subversion and it is like this only:

    <IfModule !dav_svn_module>
     LoadModule dav_svn_module modules/mod_dav_svn.so

    <IfModule !dav_svn_module>
            LoadModule dav_svn_module modules/mod_dav_svn.so
    </IfModule>
    <IfModule !authz_svn_module>
            LoadModule authz_svn_module modules/mod_authz_svn.so
    </IfModule>

    <Location /svn/KnowHow>
       DAV svn
       SVNParentPath /var/www/svnRepos/KnowHow

       # Limit write permission to list of valid users.
       <LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
          # Require SSL connection for password protection.
          # SSLRequireSSL

          AuthType Basic
          AuthName "Authorization Realm for KH repository"
          AuthUserFile /etc/httpd/svn-conf.d/svn-auth-conf-KH
          AuthzSVNAccessFile /etc/httpd/svn-conf.d/svn-acl-conf-KH
          Require valid-user
       </LimitExcept>
    </Location>

    Now i am unable to login into my repository.

    I am getting this error:

    "server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden)"

    Please can you help me in this.

    Thanks
    Ranjit Singh Saluja
    Ph: +91-8826157712 <tel:%2B91-8826157712>