Dear SVN experts,

I need to have multiple .svn directories inside woking copy.
I need to have svn working copy for /home directory  for students
and at least each user needs to have own repository on same machine
It blocks me to commit changes form working copy at home by different
repository id

Is it possible for svn to force not to look for inner .svn directories for
data, or I need find out each
.svn rename it make commit and return inner .svn directories back,please? Use
of externals is not suitable for me

I look forward hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Peter Fodrelk
Hi Peter,

I assume your requirement is rather about the intended folder/check-out structure on your local machine rather than the requirement to have multiple .svn-directories in your working copy. If I'm not mistaken here, then you might wanna rethink your folder structure.
Wouldn't something like this work for you?

/Project
    /- myOwnWorkingCopy
        /- here's your own checkout
    /- student1WorkingCopy
        /- here's the checkout for the 1st student
    /- student2WorkingCopy
        /- another checkout for the 2nd student
    /- ....

In other words: you have separate checkouts and separate working copies for yourself and all your students.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett