Hi Vikram,

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for the response and clarification.
Yes, I'm using 1.7.19 and I'm with that issue.

And, I have tried installing CollabNet Subverion client 1.8.15 and I get a different issue (svn: E175013:) as below. I don't think its a credentials issue because it still fails with the same error even with explicit credential specification.

Any idea, you can help on this.

Thanks
Vikram
this is a bit confusing. In your first reply you stated that you "are also stuck with this same issue[..]". Now you suggest running into a completely different problem which has nothing to do with the one the OP posted.

So assuming you have a different issue which is E175013 being returned by svn when doing an svn up, I take it that most likely there's some permission issue at hand (or you are trying to connect to the wrong URL?)? Given that the issue started when you entered your new password, I'd tripple check whether the password really is correct and works with authenticating with the server. If that is, then I'd double check that the server (incl. repository) permissions are correct and didn't change for your account.

Looking quickly on google, it suggests a couple of trouble shooting steps in different links. Did you have a look at these?

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett