We are running VisualSVN 1.9.3 server on a Windows box and a user's workspace
is on a Centos6.5 Linux box.He had just done a "svn update" and the build
failed.  No conflicts as far as I can tell.  The "svn status" showed the build
artifacts and his modified files.  As a suggestion, he would "svn revert -R ."
all his changes.  During the revert, it showed numerous other SVN element(cpp &
h) files being reverted that he never touched and the "svn status --no-ignore"
never showed.  We tried reproducing it but no luck.
I'm in the process of switching over a bunch of "old", hardened Clearcase folks
to SVN so this little weirdness is never good to see.
Any ideas??? ---- Brent