Hi Jordi,

Dear svn users

We are trying to perform a commit of an added file to a folder already in the repository server. A changed file works fine, however when we try to commit an added file the following error is reported:

svn: E175002: Commit failed (details follow):

svn: E175002: Unexpected HTTP status 418 ' Not Found' on '/svn/repos....the_path_of_the_file '

Has anyone found something similar?

Well, I take it you discovered a teapot (hint: check HTTP status code 418). ;-) I'd assume some server side issue here. Without knowing more details about your environment it's hard to tell.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett