We have a user who is trying to commit a 5MB file (he says the file is larger
than he normally uploads) and he is receiving the error in subject of this
email.  I have looked at the apache error_log (after upping the logging to
debug) as well as access_log, and find nothing that shows why this error is
happening.  Someone suggested changing the name of the file and attempting
again, but that did not work either.  Any assistance in troubleshooting this
would be much appreciated.  I have googled all I can and can't find any
definitive answer to this issue.

V/r
Chris Gronde (CTR)
Navstar, INC.
Linux Systems Administrator
Network Monitoring Engineer
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
Technology Solutions and Services Division (TSSD)
Tel: 703-905-3578
Cell: 571-318-7743
Office: 2041K