Hi Mike,

On 8/10/2016 10:31 PM, Faynberg, Mike wrote:

Dear Madam/Sir,

I was trying to update the TortoiseSVN on my Win7/32-bit computer. The installer I have is 1.9.4 Build 27285 (see the screenshot below):

 [..]

However upon the installation – and rebooting the computer, the installed software’s properties report a different (earlier) version and therefore still suggest updating (see below).

 [..]

What could go wrong?

I will greatly appreciate your help.

In the case I am sending this report to a wrong address… first of all accept my apologies! Then I will even more grateful if you suggest me a right way to submit it.

This is indeed the wrong list. Since this is a TSVN specific question, you should post the question on TSVN's user list. See: https://tortoisesvn.net/community.html

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett