On 12/8/2016 1:49 PM, Ryu, Ryan wrote:
Hi,
I’m getting the same error as the linked issue below using a very similar setup, but the discussion has no replies.
_https://subversion.open.collab.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=3&viewType=browseAll&dsMessageId=575976_
Markphip was able to point me in a promising direction, but he recommended that I also post here. The output from TortoiseSVN looks like the following (with sensitive information removed):
Modified 'C:\qqq...qqq\qqq.docx'
Sending content 'C:\qqq...qqq\qqqqq.xlsx'
Sending content 'C:\qqq...qqq\qqq.docx'
Error                    Commit failed (details follow):
Error                    Can't set posiiton pointer in file
Error '\\qqqvnxnas01.qqq​.com\qqq\Projects\​qqqqqSVSUBVML1\CSV​N\Repositories\qqq​\db\txn-protorevs​500-en.rev':
Error                    Access is denied.
Completed!
If anyone has any ideas, it’d be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Do you have antivirus software running? If so, can you try an experiment with the antivirus software disabled?

--
    David Chapman      dcchap...@acm.org
    Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA