On 03/31/2017 12:22 PM, Andrew Reedick wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Shahaf [mailto:d...@daniel.shahaf.name]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:41 PM
To: Andrew Reedick
Cc: horst.schl...@gmx.de; users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to checkout only the changes

'vsvn diff --summarize' or 'svn log -qv' would be better.  (They're O(1) as
opposed to O(revision size).)

Unfortunately, neither one differentiates between directories and filenames
(unless you go with --xml.)  And exporting a dir will grab a bit more than what
we wanted.  Unless of course the contents of new directories count as changes.
Which would be a requirements question for the OP.

I'm not sure if I understand what you guys are talking about.

Done some testing and it seems to do well, thanks. It exports a file with its path when the file has been added or modified (compared to the previous revision). I think I can easily wrap this in a loop to go through all revisions of a repository.

However, it would be even better if it would ignore cheap copies as these do not not contain that much new information. Maybe I can catch most of these if I ignore pathnames that contain "tags" or "branches".