As you see the file1.txt is missed in second status output as
unversioned and so can be missed from add before a commit.
It's not unversioned, it's in the "deleted" state. You can't have both,
since you can revert the deletion.
If i'll revert it then i'll LOSE CHANGES because the svn will remove
another file w/o warning in this case. Just because it had the same name.

However, I don't want to revert anything, i am talking about possibility
of forget to add files because they are obscured by the deletion state in
the status.

PS: Please send me a mail copy (CC) next time. You know is hard to put
everything in the answer from a raw mail in the mailing list archive.