shen...@snail.com wrote on Mon, 22 May 2017 11:40 +0800:
> Hello, everyone:
> In the process of using Subversion, there are several questions that I hope
> someone can help to confirm, get the exact answer or official note
> 1, Subversion can not modify the version number under the premise of
> modifying the historical version of the content?

People who can commit cannot change the contents of previous revisions; they
can only add new revisions.

The contents of old revisions can be changed by the repository administrator.
This cannot be prevented by any system.  It is not easy, but it is possible.

> 2, if you can make changes, please provide the appropriate changes or
> feasible recommendations; Also modified after the existence of the repository
> is not available, etc. Please give instructions, modify the historical
> version of the information is retained operating log?

By default, modifying history is not possible.  If the repository administrator
enables history editing, the repository administrator needs to arrange for
records to be kept.

Keeping records of commits that create new revisions is possible with the
built-in logging features (access log and operational log).

> 3, hope to get the Subversion project official email or official authorized
> reply, thank you for the help!

You're welcome.

Daniel