>> Does anyone know how long it would take to export the repository of this
>> size?  This will give us an estimate how long to schedule down time and cut
>> off time.

Svnsync is the easy option.

If you insist on doing a dump/load, then a) you can time a test run of a
dump/load, and b) "svnadmin dump" allows you to specify revision ranges which
means you can do incremental dumps.  You can dump/load the bulk of the repo now
and then during the migration, run another dump/load to catch any new commits.
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.reposadmin.maint.html#svn.reposadmin.maint.migrate

The only caveat I can think of is if someone changes revision properties (e.g.
the commit message) between the time of the initial dump and the migration.
But you can track/prevent those with a hook script.  (And is another reason why
svnsync is preferred.)