Hello : I was tasked with upgrading Subversion server and repos. I have built a
new server. Old server was at 1.6.11; new server 1.9.4. Clients report no
issues accessing new Subversion 1.9.4 from various versions of client. However,
upgrading the repo, I get the following :

svn: E160043: Found format '5', only created by unreleased dev builds

I need help understanding how the upgrading works, and, more specifically, how
I can successfully get past this issue and successfully upgrade the repos.

Randy Baker
Linux Systems Admin, BAE (SoftWorld, Inc.)
W  781.262.4291