Hello,

        In my situation I have created 8 different repo dumps from an older
Ubuntu/Svn setup and imported or loaded them into a new Wandisco Svn instance
on a Windows 10 box.  I have the Tortoise SVN client installed on my local
machine and I am trying to now connect and get or download the repos from that
new Windows box.  I have also tried to access it via just typing the url into a
web browser and accessing/viewing the repos that way but I am have no luck.  I
am able to go https://OURURLNAME.net/ or https://THESVNSERVERSIP/ and I am able
to hit the index page that says "IT WORKS" but that is all that works if you
will.  Is there one or several configs within the windows 10 wandisco svn
installation that I need to fill out or change to get our setup to work
correctly with the web browser and client?  There are no firewalls and this is
all internal use.

        Regards,

Jake Coffman
132nd WG Det 1, DTOC.