On 02/27/2018 03:26 AM, Johan Corveleyn wrote:
On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 9:13 AM, Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 04:52:41PM -0800, Alexey Neyman wrote:
Why is the behavior different in these cases? Isn't that counter-intuitive
as well that the diff's output depends on the source revision of the copy?
I think these differences in behaviour boil down to side-effects of
the implementation.
As I posted before in this thread, this problem was already noted and
discussed before on dev@ (feel free to follow the links I posted :-)).
But I'm happy this issue is brought back to the foreground, because I
too consider this an issue and inconsistent behaviour from the user's
perspective (regardless of the underlying implementation problem).