> On Jun 19, 2018, at 7:25 AM, Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> When an incremental hotcopy runs on REPO to BACKUPREPO is BACKUPREPO then
> always a full backup of REPO?  That is,  could I do a full dump of BACKUPREPO
> and copy it somewhere else for safekeeping of the full, current REPO?

It is a full backup up to whatever revision it now contains.  Yes you could
take dumps off the backup.

> Another question, is there any reason an incremental hotcopy could not be
> used in a post commit hook?

No reason.  I think it would be a solid plan.

> Finally, now that version 1.10 is out, will the redbook be made current and
> turned into a printed book?

The book is open source.  It is kept somewhat current but it is a volunteer
effort.  I think it is extremely unlikely that O'Reilly would ever do another
printing.

Mark