I think wuzhouhui wasn't asking about branching models in general, but
specifically about what model the Subversion project uses for versioning
its own source code (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/).

wuzhouhui, your description is accurate.  In Subversion's tree
changes are committed first to trunk and then backported to release
branches via the STATUS files.  The process is described in HACKING at
<https://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#release-stabilization>.

Cheers,

Daniel