Thanks Mark, the Proxy supports it but our Proxy team disables it and prefers it not be enabled. I have been pushing to get KeepAlives enabled and been met with some hesitation, I'm hoping with your answer I'll be able to push them to either enable KeepAlives or remove the Reverse Proxy requirement for this use case.