Hi,

In the days of old, like several years back...
When we had files that needed to be edited localy for each user/developer,
we used to check them in normally, then set svn:ignore to ignore those
files. This would result `svn commit` to ignore those files unless
forced to by explicitly mentioning the filename (e.g., `svn commit
ignoredfile`).

Apparently this doesn't work anymore and svn commit happily still
uses the ignored file and commits it... causing problems.

Is there a specific reason this behaviour changed?
Is there a workaround that we can use?
Shall I submit a bugreport for this?

Thanks and chocolaty greetings!

                        Attila Kinali

--
<JaberWorky>    The bad part of Zurich is where the degenerates
                throw DARK chocolate at you.