I have found the issue, it wasn't specially Windows 2019 core but could happen
on any version and isn't an SVN bug. The TortoiseSVN 1.14 installer was
removing libapr_tsvn.dll and libaprutil_tsvn.dll on upgrade but not a clean
install, repairing the installing will fix it and according to the link below
it will be fixed in patch soon.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62392862/missing-tortoisesvn-context-menu-after-upgrading-to-1-14-0
Neil