On 11/4/2020 12:32 PM, Mark Phippard wrote:
Just a general fyi ... I went to https://svn.haxx.se/ <https://svn.haxx.se/> today to search the lists and noticed there is a banner on the site saying it is going offline forever soon.

I am not sure what the ramifications will be as I know there are a lot of historical links in the docs and site but I guess it is what it is.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard

Daniel Stenberg is in the process of moving the Curl Web site from https://curl.haxx.se/ to https://www.curl.se/.  I'm not sure why https://svn.haxx.se/ is not following along (there is no https://svn.curl.se as of a few minutes ago), but then again I'm just a Curl user, not a dev.  Curl development is hosted on Github, so maybe he lost interest in a Subversion archive?

--
    David Chapman      dcchap...@acm.org
    Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA