Hello,

Does anyone have procedures or tools for converting Micro Focus StarTeam
repositories to Subversion?  We would like to convert the main branch with
history for each repository.  The team is small enough there is no need to port
the existing permissions scheme, etc.  The branches can be left for cold
storage, as I don't expect them to be needed by any of the developers going
forward.  We have a few perpetual licenses for StarTeam to keep it in the attic
just in case.

I'm aware of the svn-importer tool from Polarion
(https://polarion.plm.automation.siemens.com/products/svn/svn_importer), but as
far as I know that hasn't been updated since 2011.  I was hoping to find
something more current.  Recently StarTeam added interfaces to work with Git,
but I have yet to see a way to use that angle for the conversion either.

Thanks in advance for any recommended strategies and tools.

Mark Rutz<mailto:mark.r...@comtechmobile.com>
Test Engineering Manager
Comtech Mobile Datacom Corporation<http://www.comtechmobile.com/>
(240) 686-3362 (w)
(202) 843-4678 (c)

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This email, including attachments, may contain information
which is confidential, proprietary, attorney-client privileged and / or
controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations and may be restricted from
disclosure by applicable State and Federal law. Nothing in this email shall
create any legal binding agreement between the parties unless expressly stated
herein and provided by an authorized representative of Comtech
Telecommunications Corp. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or
use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email and
permanently delete all copies of the original email and any attached
documentation from any computer or other media.