On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 10:05 AM Lev Serebryakov <l...@serebryakov.spb.ru>
wrote:

>    Update to 1.14.1 break out-of-tree build of python bindings (with python
> 3.7).

Are you building from a distribution tarball? (As opposed to a
checkout or export of the 1.14.1 tag in our repository...) If so, did
you run autogen.sh? I noticed some changes in
subversion/bindings/swig/INSTALL on trunk that haven't been backported
to 1.14.x. It's possible they (or some of them) should be backported.
You can generate a diff to view the changes with:

$ svn diff \
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/subversion/bindings/swig/INSTALL
\
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.14.1/subversion/bindings/swig/INSTALL

Since your system shows the issue and Yasuhito couldn't reproduce it,
would you be able to run a bisect on the 1.14.x branch, between
r1877950 and r1886195 to identify which backport commit introduces the
problem? That would be an immense help.

Thanks,
Nathan