Hello,

Either bypass svn completly (do not use svadmin create and just rsync or just use tools provided by svn and do not rsync.

Your mixture cannot work:

svnadmin creates an empty repo: srync copys files into that repo, but these files belongs to your old repo, not to the new one, so they will be picked up correctly