Hello,
 We have used  SVN repository for several years
Recently I got an error message "LZ4 decompression failed", importing a
file to SVN repository *STEMS *(please see link for the file.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oII9tBD8UD_rRuOCBPlbmGTQ90zgLxVm/view?usp=sharing
I verified all our repositories and found problems.
Details.
We use:
   ToroiseSVN 1.14.1.
    Visual SVN: VisualSVN-Server-4.3.2-x64

According to
https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn/c/5iZ7uIW1C8s/m/24sA3kJyAAAJ
I run the Test-SvnRepository of my SVN and found problems in 4 repositories:
  *Test-SvnRepository * -Check LocalData*

   - Repository Name : *ADuCAD9914  *Error:   *Svndiff contains a too-large
   window*
   - Repository Name : *Altera                *Error:   *Svndiff contains a
   too-large window*
   - *Repository Name : STEMS              Error:  LZ4 decompression failed*
   - *Repository Name : Xilinx                 Error:  Decompression of
   compressed data failed: no size*

Please help to fix the problems
  Thanks
     Yakov Erlich