Den ons 25 aug. 2021 kl 13:56 skrev Justin MASSIOT | Zentek <
justin.mass...@zentek.fr>:

> Thanks Stefan, I thought I've seen that feature in the past but I've been
> unable to find the documentation.
> That's a pity there isn't an up-to-date documentation for the latest SVN
> releases, apart from the release notes... (or, is there any?)
>
> Justin MASSIOT  |  Zentek
>

> On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 at 13:35, Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 09:32:04AM +0200, Justin MASSIOT | Zentek wrote:
>> > * As for the "can do / can't do", the standard way would be to enforce
>> > "path-based
>> > authorization
>> > <
>> https://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.8/svn.serverconfig.pathbasedauthz.html
>> >",
>> > but it isn't flexible at all because it doesn't support wildcards.
>>
>> Good news! Path-based authz does support wildcards as of 1.10.0:
>> http://subversion.apache.org/docs/release-notes/1.10.html#authzperf

I was also lost when wildcard path-based authz was discussed a few weeks
ago. Some help to write the documentation is surely welcome and I guess the
Subversion book's authors will appreciate a contribution. I'm planning to
look at it but it is fairly low on my list of priorities.

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg