Hello,

I am observing another issue:

git.exe clone --progress --branch 806 -v "
https://tue-p-yyy.newrepo.sw.pr/svn/aaa/xxx/Libraries/nnn_Developed/AsyncCommunications_Library";
"E:\xxx\SVN-newrepo-SW-PR-xxx\AsyncCommunications_Library"
Cloning into 'E:\xxx\SVN-newrepo-SW-PR-xxx\AsyncCommunications_Library'...
fatal: unable to access '
https://tue-p-yyy.newrepo.sw.pr/svn/aaa/xxx/Libraries/nnn_Developed/AsyncCommunications_Library/':
SSL certificate problem: *self signed certificate*

How to fix above issue?

Thanks,
Rajeev