Hello,

You DO get the output of apt right? I was able to reproduce the problem and it seems like its a github/ubuntu-docker certificate thingy. Maybe a security expert can tell us more. As  workaround using an older version of ubuntu and ignoring certifactes works.

docker run --rm ubuntu:20.04 /bin/bash -c "apt-get update && apt-get install -y subversion && svn co https://github.com/GPUOpen-LibrariesAndSDKs/AMF/trunk/amf/public/include --trust-server-cert --non-interactive amf-headers"

Best regards,

Thorsten