I'm trying to get my new server certificate to work with the Subversion Edge
Console by converting the server.crt file into PKCS12 format and then creating
a JKS file. I am using OpenSSL to do this. When I execute the command, openssl
pkcs12 -export -in E:/csvn/data/conf/server.crt -inkey
E:/csvn/data/conf/server.key -name svnedge -out E:/csvn/data/conf/server.p12, I
get the following response...
Enter Export Password:
Verifying - Enter Export Password:
Unable to write 'random state'

I don't remember having this issue in the past. I don't remember ever seeing a
message that said "loading 'screen' into random state". Can anyone tell me how
to get past this error?