Hi,

I encounter the same exception as
https://lists.apache.org/thread/cxtl57o416ctbbzb315yh6x11kqyn7k3, though likely
with a different cause. In my case:

Environment:

  *   Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 19042.1706
  *   TortoiseSVN 1.14.3, Build 29387 - 64 Bit , 2022/04/08 19:31:22
  *   SVN repo on some enterprise server
  *   SVN working copy on a network drive (I know this may sound strange but
it's where the issue happens)

Repro steps:

  1.  [TortoiseSVN > Commit] on a large folder of the working copy, i.e. the
operation takes several minutes.
  2.  Undock of the laptop where the operation is taking place, i.e. the
connection to the network drive temporarily gets lost ==> exception.

Best regards,
Matthias

PS: I didn't find out how to get an apache user ID in order to respond to the
above referred thread. Neither did I subscribe to this mailing list. So please
cc: me for requesting more information.

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.14.3\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'
line 10866: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath))
OK