Hello,

I'm a little baffled by a timeout.

The command I'm trying to execute is:
svn.exe info --username U --password P --no-auth-cache
"http://192.168.48.249/svn/SENSO/trunk/wls_intern/wls_config_11.1/Middleware/user_projects/domains/ClassicDomain/config/fmwconfig/servers/WLS_FORMS/applications/formsapp_11.1.1/config/forms/registry/oracle/ab";

The repository http://192.168.48.249/svn/SENSO exists, the full path does not
exist.

Executing this command gives me a timeout. Shortening the url by 1 character
changes the behaviour and I get the expected "does not exist" message.

In detail:
I'm trying to execute the command above on a Windows 19 Server. I'm connecting
to this server via RDP.
Executing the command unexpectedly results in a timeout (apparently from a
proxy server) after 1 minute:
svn: E730054: Error running context: An existing connection was forcibly closed
by the remote host.

When I paste the same url into chrome (I'm opening chrome within the
RDP-window) , I immediately get a 404 message, as expected.

When I shorten the URL by 1 character (from 207 to 206 characters), I
immediately get the expected message:
svn: E200009: Could not display info for all targets because some targets don't
exist

Running the command with the unshortened url on my local computer also gives me
the "some targets don't exist" message (as expected).

My svn version is "1.9.5", but the same behaviour also happened with the latest
version "1.14.2".
I set the registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem\LongPathsEnabled
to 1. This had no effect.

I'm out of ideas now. What could be the cause of the timeout on my server?
Thank you very much!

Best regards,

René