Den mån 19 sep. 2022 kl 14:49 skrev Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>:

> On 19 Sep 2022, at 13:36, Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Daniel gave the answer I was typing. Here is info on enabling IPv6 for
> your JVM:
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18697091/ipv6-support-in-java
>

> Alas this is the info for the JVM and does not work in this case. Most
> Java communication libraries ignore the JVM parameters for their own
> implementations. This is true of SVNKit, which reports that it relies
> completely on the configuration of the native svn client.
>
> https://svnkit.com/documentation.html
>
> "Native Subversion configuration files are used by default.”

Well, it says "used by default" which is not the same as "completely". As
SVNKit doesn't share any code with Apache Subversion, any configuration
that we add in Apache Subversion has to be implemented in SVNKit as well.

There is already a FAQ entry on the SVNKit wiki regarding connection
problems where there were differences between a "native client"
(TortoiseSVN, which IS using Apache Subversion code) and SVNKit, tldr: due
to how certain JVMs handle address lookup.

https://wiki.svnkit.com/SVNKit_FAQ#Q:_Problem_on_Windows_Vista.2C_connecting_a_repository_through_the_svn_protocol:_org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException:_svn:_connection_refused_by_the_server

Google site search unfortunately didn't turn up any other useful results at
svnkit.com. I'm sorry not to be of any more help but I believe your best
bet is to wait for a reply in the forum thread you linked to elsewhere.

Kind regards,
Daniel