Hi support,

calling svnsync synchronize now ends in attached dump.
First I got a message like "Failed to load module for FS type 'bdb' tortoise"
or like

svnsync: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'file:///...'
svnsync: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///...'
svnsync: E160043: Expected FS format between '1' and '7'; found format '8'

although in the file format there was a 5.

I tried different numbers, but got the message above or to use 5 or 7, but
after some trials now I get this hard error.

How can I synchronize my repo successfully?

Best regards

Philipp Steudel

Worldline Payment Services (Germany) GmbH, Gesch?ftsf?hrerin: Beate Krugmann,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Langenhorner Chaussee 92 - 94, 22415 Hamburg,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 121831, Ust.-IdNr.: DE208835438.
Worldline, Cardlink, GoPay and Santeos are registered trademarks and trade
names owned by the Worldline Group. This e-mail and any documents attached are
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are not authorised to
copy, disclose, use or retain it. Please notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail (including any attachments) from your systems. As e-mails
may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure. Therefore,
Worldline's and its subsidiaries' liability cannot be triggered for the message
content. Although the Worldline Group endeavours to maintain a virus-free
network, we do not warrant that this e-mail is virus-free and do not accept
liability for any damages, losses or consequences resulting from any
transmitted virus if any. The risks are deemed to be accepted by anyone who
communicates with Worldline or its subsidiaries by e-mail.