On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 12:44 PM Abajo Maestre, Hector Daniel via
users <users@subversion.apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We use subversión and we are having some trouble that stop sus at all.
>
> Suddenly when we try to “SVN update” from explorer it fails due to corruption
> of some file of certain folder as shows in the image… then we cannot update.
> How can we proceed? L there is only two folders with something corrupted…
> this two showed in figure… we would like eliminate the revision or anything…
> we have last version of this in local to upload again but we cannot like SVN
> update normally so its not possible?

Error 'Corrupt node revision ...' on your screenshot typically occurs
when the repository is corrupt (I mean the repository on your server,
not the working copy on your workstation). So most probably the
repository "tecmec" is corrupt and needs to be restored from backup.
Restoring from backup is the easiest approach to solving such
problems.

To confirm if the repository is corrupt, you can run the `svnadmin
verify`[1] command on the server.

Something on the screenshot makes me think that your server is
VisualSVN Server, and in that case you can use the
Test-SvnRepository[2] PowerShell cmdlet or run repository verification
from the admin's GUI or by running a scheduled background job[3].

[1]: https://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.8/svn.ref.svnadmin.c.verify.html
[2]: https://www.visualsvn.com/support/topic/00088/#Test-SvnRepository
[3]: https://www.visualsvn.com/support/topic/00115/

--