On 09. Mai 2006 - 10:21:45, Jesse Kuhnert wrote:
| Ok it looks like there's a general consensus.
|
| Any word from tapestryforums ? (I found the cc'ed email addy on the site)

I would say: Just do it!
I've never seen something similar on any other list I was subscribed to.
If the people using the forums want to reach a wider audience IMHO
they should subscribe to the list.

Furthermore as the mails forwarded from the forums are ugly HTML
and not readable (at least in mutt which I'm using) I would say
kick it ;)