This looks useful. It would be nice if it could plug directly into
maven, though.

Considering that it is a good search tool for dependencies, maybe you
could provide a url path (/repository ?) that emulates a maven repo.
Subsequest portions of the path could be converted to search terms.
These search results could generate maven files so that this search
could also double as a maven repo.

On 5/10/06, Joshua Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Very cool!