Rob Dennett <rob_dennett <at> tmit1.org> writes:

> Property bugService
> should be read-only; remove method public abstract void
> view.Browse.setBugService(model.services.BugService).
>
> How do you get around this?

Sorry that I've using this approach to unit test T3 pages only.

I don't know why @InjectObject should insist that the property is
read only if all it does is to define a getter. If this is not
absolutely necessary, you may extend InjectObjectWorker and override
its code:

   public void injectObject(...)
    {
        Defense.notNull(op, "op");
        Defense.notNull(propertyName, "propertyName");
        Defense.notNull(objectReference, "objectReference");

        Class propertyType = op.getPropertyType(propertyName);
        if (propertyType == null)
            propertyType = Object.class;

        //op.claimReadonlyProperty(propertyName);
        op.claimProperty(propertyName);

Author of a book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)