I like it, but I may be a minority.

The only thing I can say is that the old tapestry logo is most definitely
being killed off.

So, if someone has a better logo that everyone likes they should make it
known :)

On 5/15/06, Todd Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I hate to say it, but unicorns have a wimpy connotation. It conjures
up images of 5 year olds' rooms with posters of rainbows and mythical
creatures adorning the walls. I don't mean to offend those of you that
had those on your walls growing up. If you still have them on your
walls, perhaps some offense is in order. ;)

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs/tapestry/tapestry-logo/tapestry_logo_200x290.png?rev=406173&view=auto