-1 from me  - rural with a slow connection and mailbox limits.

Attachments can be linked to the web for those that wish to download them.

Andreas Bulling wrote:
Just because during the logo discussion the problem occured several
times: Why does the list block attachments at all? Would it be possible
to allow attachments? I'd vote +1 for that...

Kind regards,
  Andreas