Mark Wilcox <mark.wilcox <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Furthermore -- there's much better solutions than stand-alone Wikis
> for what you're trying to do - ranging from FOSS solutions like Moodle
> or Sakai - to closed-source systems like WebCT or BlackBoard.
> <disclosure> I used to work for WebCT.</disclosure>
>
> If you insist on staying with a Wiki -- I'd follow Alan's suggestion -
> look at using Apache authentication or perhaps there's a MoinMoin
> authnentication module out there.
>
> If you're trying to implement SSO between applications - then that's
> an entirely different problem to solve and is probably OT for this
> list. Though I'd be happy to talk about your option off-list - if you
> want to email me at mark.wilcox <at> gmail.com.
>
> Mark

I'm a newbie to Tapestry, i'm looking for some Best Practice.. just to avoid to
re-invent the wheel... and one of the most complicated is the Access Control
List... for example if a user can't access to a page i'd like to hide the link
to that page.... i think there's a better way than sorround every link with
jwcid="@Conditional"

maybe the best thing is to put all this logic in a "border" component?!?!?!

a border that have to know what page is filling its content... because i can
have a single "session expired" page...
but i can have different pages for other kind of failure....
For example in a past project i made in jsp if the db connection failed i
redirect to a configuration page.

Hi To all

P.S. & [OT] it is possible to have this mailing list emailed to my email
address?!?!
Ops sorry i asked to the help system!!!