From: Hugo Palma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:15 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: new logo for Tapestry

I think the second one is the coolest yet.
Great job..

Borut Bolčina wrote:
Here, I took the liberty of recreating the background. Geoff, I hope you dont't mind.
http://svarog.homeip.net/tapestry-logo/logo.png

What do you say?

-Borut

Geoff Longman pravi:
Have a look at the Spindle logo at http://spindle.sf.net

Behind the swoopy S is a version of the old T logo I like a lot -
looks like an architectural drawing.

Alas, I lost the original vector artwork for that logo long ago.

Geoff