It looks to me that hibernate filters would do the trick,as this is more
like data access security than page or service level security.
You can read more about it here
http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/v3/reference/en/html/filters.html

On 5/19/06, Stefano Girotti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Brian K. Wallace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> This is where I stick with ACEGI being unobtrusive. Not discounting any
> other method of doing it at all, but I found that with ACEGI I add a
> hook into "login/logout" pages and there's no other intrusion into my
> Tapestry applications outside the configuration file (aka: no
> "isUserInRole("...")" of any kind.
>
> Again - one size doesn't fit all - especially with security. Take the
> "easiest way for you" as long as it foots the bill and you're usually
> alright.

i'm looking for a Searchable Security:
for example:
for the current user i have to find what special offers can buy....
and again.... the classic Access Control List have read - write - delete
or
admin properties....  i'd like to extend it... for example a special offer
is avaible from date to date... or by special code...

i had a look to ACEGI  and seems to me that is not what i'm looking for :(