One more thing - when component (extending BaseComponent) without template is
found I see that my custom ITemplateSourceDelegate.findTemplate() method is
called. But when Tapestry can't find page template it just throws exception
without calling this method (page not found in namespace IIRC). According to
API:

Acts as a delegate to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
org.apache.tapestry.services.TemplateSource},
providing access to *PAGE* and component templates after the normal search
mechanisms have failed.

I've seen similar topics (loading templates from DB) many times - if someone
could post complete example (with Hivemind related configuration) of custom
ITemplateSourceDelegate implementation, I would be extremaly happy

TIA, Karl