I have just moved my application into production using tapernate.  So far so
good nothing unexpected.

On 5/24/06, Hugo Palma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I agree, still, the intention of my post was to get a clearer picture of
how
complete Tapernate really was so that i can predict if i'll have to spend
some time extending it, or finding bugs, which in some project it's time i
don't have.