oh, now - raked isn't at all what I was going for... although it does
have a certain ring to it. :-)

I've got a push going on this week but will be opening it up this
weekend. To be clear - I _will_ be putting up the current as well as the
'unicorn' logo submissions. Some feel we should keep the current -
that's fine. Some like the unicorn logo - that's fine, too. But yes -
there will be defined "requirements" list for the logo.

Brian