From: Marcus Matèrn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:28 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: New version of Tapernate...

One question,

If I retrieve an object from my DAO and change something in that
object without doing a session.update(...), the change will be
persisted (to the DB). Is this the way it should work (not having to
do a manual update) ?

public Product getProduct()
{
        Product product;

        product = getProductAccess().getProduct(getId());

        product.setContent("this text will be written to DB");

        return product;
}

Marcus